Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Free Cereal from CVS!

I LOVE Free Cereal!

Yep, you heard me right.  With ExtraBucks, all three boxes were free.  Who doesn't want free cereal?
I got an e-mail with $3 ExtraBucks that I used on the $2.99 Honey Bunches of Oats (that generates $1 EB).
I also used $5 EB from a previous purchase on 2 for $5.00 Honey Nut Cheerios.

One of the boxes even came with coupons on General Mills products good until July 2014, so I should have paid attention and looked for another one.  Oops.  Rookie mistake.  I'm sorry.  I also think the Cheerios currently have a coupon available on Coupons.com, but I didn't print it before I ran to the store, so that would have cut down on my already less than a dollar I paid out of pocket.  I'm learning.
Anyway, as an avid cereal eater, I love this deal, and all I paid was tax (plus some on-sale candy I got for my husband).

No comments:

Post a Comment